Title: Business Development Executive.
Products: FutureScot Conferences & FS Magazine.
Type: Full time.
Line of reporting: To Head of Conferences & Business Development.
Salary: Commensurate with experience + Commission (OTE £30k +).
FutureScot is looking for a self-motivated and trustworthy sales professional to join our business development/ account management team.
The candidate will demonstrate a successful track record in sales, and will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with senior organisations working with Scotland’s public agencies and technology sector. Full product and market training will be provided, and media, exhibition and sponsorship sales experience would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, dedicated conference and media sales team selling cutting edge digital transformation media products.
FutureScot is the leading communications and engagement platform for technology providers operating across; government transformation, digital health and care, edutech, the built environment, cyber security and digital justice.
FS Magazine is Scotland’s only dedicated publication for the digital technology sector, distributed to over 30,000 individuals in association with The Times Scotland.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to develop and grow relationships with new and existing clients.
- Excellent account management skills.
- Sales capabilities on the phone and in-person.
- A genuine interest in conferences and other engagement platforms.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Polished communication and people skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work well with limited management.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- An appreciation of researching events and business projects.
- A desire to follow developments and maintain a strong understanding of your sector.
- Ability to demonstrate how a conference and magazines can inform debate within your sector.
FutureScot is an equal opportunities employer. Please mail your CV and covering letter to Vincenzo@futurescot.com.