Title: Business Development Executive.
Products: FutureScot Conferences & FS Magazine.
Type: Full time.
Line of reporting: To Head of Conferences & Business Development.
Salary: Commensurate with experience + Commission (OTE £30k +).
FutureScot are looking for a self-motivated and trustworthy sales professional to join our business development team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a successful track record in sales and will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with organisations seeking to communicate with Scotland’s technology sectors. Full product and market training will be given but media sales, exhibition and sponsorship experience would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, dedicated conference and media sales team selling cutting edge digital transformation media products.
FutureScot are recognised for the quality of our Conferences in the health, education, built environment, security and justice sectors – and our flagship DigitalScotland 2020 Conference which is being held at the EICC on 4 June 2020. You can see all our conferences and magazines at futurescot.com
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to develop partnership relationships with new and existing clients.
- Account management skills.
- Sales development skills.
- An interest in conferences would be useful.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Polished communication and people skills.
- The ability to work well with management.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- An understanding of researching events or business projects.
- A hunger for news and information.
- How a conference and magazines can inform debate.
- Drive, resourcefulness and intelligence.
FutureScot is an equal opportunities employer. Please mail your CV and covering letter to Vincenzo@futurescot.com or call 0131 357 4475 for more information.