CENSIS is offering up to five Scottish-based companies or individuals a package of co-ordinated growth support over several months to help them accelerate an IoT cyber security or resilience product or service into the market. This event is part of the Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Government supported cyber challenge programme, launched by Kate Forbes MSP at the 6th CENSIS Technology Summit. The accelerator is open to:
- Companies with innovative plans to move in to or grow their presence in the IoT cyber security or resilience space.
- Individuals with strong ideas and concepts – you may not be trading yet, but you’ll have a well-planned, clearly thought through idea for an IoT cyber security or resilience product or service.
- Up to 10 days’ support from our skilled, industry-experienced engineering team over a maximum of six months (on non-consecutive days). We’ll work with each winner to tailor-make a support package.
- Business development support from CENSIS, including introductions to third party support organisations.
- IP support workshop from Scottish Patent and Trade Mark attorneys, Scintilla IP
- Hot desking available on request (subject of course to national guidelines around home working and access to offices).