Futurescot is a market-leading publishing company, event organiser, and digital services provider, focusing specifically on public sector digital transformation in Scotland. We are looking for a dynamic Digital Media & Marketing Executive to work across our growing portfolio of Publications, Conferences and Events.
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and all-round marketer who has experience in a similar role or looking to make the next step up.
To work with the Marketing Manager to create and deliver a measurable marketing plan that will deliver our business goals for all Futurescot conferences, events, websites and publications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- marketing planning, campaign delivery, analysis and reporting
- email marketing, marketing automation
- data analysis and data segmentation
- social media, content creation and content marketing
- manage multi-channel event marketing programmes.
- events / product websites including SEO and SEM
- copywriting and proofreading
- brand & design including the production of marketing collateral
- increase media exposure for sponsors and media partners
- create in house and client reports
You will support our marketing activities across our web, email, and social channels, working with the editorial and events team to create relevant and engaging messaging and driving key metrics. Driving traffic to and building engagement on Futurescot.com and our social channels, driving up delegate attendance and sponsor numbers at our conferences and events.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills using standard word processing software and first-class attention to detail.
- Degree-educated with a good degree in Digital marketing or relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work smart and productively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, at all levels.
- You will have worked in a dynamic environment and be able to cope with the pressures of working to numerous deadlines.
- Conversant with technology platforms: you can work with content management and marketing systems.
- Excellent organisational, timekeeping and administration skills, managing multiple email addresses, keeping records of contacts, analytical and measurement skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A hunger for news and information
FutureScot is the market-leading public sector digital transformation brand in Scotland, telling the story of how technology is transforming our public services. We produce the highest quality events and content for specialist audiences in the technology, public sector, policy and business sectors.
Futurescot magazine, published quarterly and distributed with The Times Scotland, is the go-to publication for digital leaders in Scotland, analysing new initiatives and reporting on digital transformation across the private and public sectors. Our weekly newsletter and website, provide vital news, insight, and analysis for key sectors.
Our flagship DigitalScotland conference is the market-leading public sector digital transformation event in Scotland, telling the story of how technology is transforming our public services. Throughout the year we produce a portfolio of conferences includes Digital Health, Cyber, Edutech, Justice and bespoke events for clients
Futurescot is an equal opportunities employer. Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or call 07748 678191