Entries are now open for the 2019 Digital Technology Awards, with ScotlandIS inviting innovative, exciting and disruptive tech firms to enter.
The awards showcase excellence within the industry, rewarding the innovation, expertise and ambition of businesses large and small, and the people who drive them. They cover the whole technology sector, shining a spotlight on the internationally competitive products and services being built in Scotland right now.
Polly Purvis, chief executive of ScotlandIS, said: “What makes the Digital Technology Awards special is that they celebrate the very best in Scottish technology not only in the tech sector itself, but in recognising the innovation that technology is enabling in other industries.
“We want to be able to promote companies at all stages in their growth, and highlight the brilliant and innovative businesses that make the Scottish tech industry such a vibrant place to work.”
Past winners include Skyscanner, Urban Tide, Mind of My Own, Arnold Clark, HotDocs, RBS, Digitonic and many more. The awards ceremony takes place on Thursday 9 May at the Radisson Blu, Glasgow, and the deadline for applications is 15 February.
This year’s categories are:
- Best New Product or Service
- Fintech Innovation
- Innovation within the Public Sector
- Best Training Programme
- Cyber Security Innovation
- Transformational Innovation Through Data
- Culture & Leadership Award
- Digital Agency of the Year
- Emerging Digital Technology Business of the Year (less than 4 yrs old, less than 10 staff)
- Small-Medium Digital Technology Business of the Year (less than 100 staff)
- Large Digital Technology Business of the Year (101 plus staff)
Pictured: 2018 winners. Picture: Tina Norris.