Low latency mobile infrastructure that can capture the digital heartbeat of urban locations can help planners and policymakers deliver improved public services – in real-time.
The use cases for smart networks are multivarious and span sectors including health, community justice, transport, environment and education – benefiting citizens with up-to-date local information and helping public services to deliver greater levels of efficiency.
Join our Smart Cities engagement events to get the latest news, insight and practical guidance to harnessing transformative technology in Scotland’s cities and regions.
- Road map and achieving smart city status
- Collaborative governance: engaging citizens in the policy-making process
- Security trends: building resilience and preventing incursion into your networks
- What are our priorities? Working through the problems – and solutions – that will enable you to make the most of your data, for the best returns
- Integrating a smart cities vision within your existing digital plans