The CyberScotland Partnership is a collaborative leadership approach to focus efforts on improving cyber resilience across Scotland. It represents a commitment from partners to work together to drive the delivery of activities that will help achieve the outcomes of The Strategic Framework for a Cyber Resilient Scotland.
Partners work collaboratively to:
- build Scotland-wide cyber resilience
- increase effectiveness and impact, avoiding duplication of effort
- improve communication and knowledge sharing relating to cyber threats
- provide a single online portal for organisations, businesses and individuals seeking information, guidance and support on cyber resilience issues
- promote national events, in particular the annual CyberScotland Week
- collectively support the cyber security community.