The University of Edinburgh is home to the Edinburgh Futures Institute (EFI), where we drive innovation to challenge, create, and make change happen. Join us to access cross-disciplinary expertise, grow talent, and collaborate on research with the to address innovation challenges.
FinTech and Financial Services are one of the main areas of focus for EFI’s Business Engagement activity, and we have already engaged in some significant collaborate research. We have a wealth of relevant expertise in a variety of areas such as data science, financial wellbeing, and climate change transformation. The doors will open to the beautifully renovated building on Lauriston Place next year.
We offer a gateway to new and upcoming knowledge exchange opportunities related to FinTech & financial services, including
- MSc student research projects
- Online courses, Future is Fintech & Climate Change Risk in Finance
- Industry-based PhD programmes
- Innovation projects such as consultancy
- Work towards larger strategic partnerships