In a digital world, the demands on public services are changing, and so too is the way in which those services are designed. Empowering individuals and communities – by involving them early in the design process – has become an integral of building digital services ‘around the citizen’.
The Scottish Approach to Service Design (SAtSD) has codified a number of core principles which guide the way government thinks about its digital approach – from organisation to end user.
Join our Future of Service Design engagement events to get the latest news, insight and practical guidance to bring service design into your organisation.
- Assessing services and making recommendations for change
- Principles of collaborative and joined-up services
- Technology-enabled platforms and shared services
- Transitioning from legacy services to user-centred approaches
- Citizen engagement – from user research to co-design and development